There is no time more anticipated than spring time. As the snow melts and temperatures begin rising, everyone's thoughts go to green grass and flowers sprouting. Take advantage of the excitement by using Glenlea Greenhouses for your next school or group fundraiser. You can raise funds for your group by selling annuals, perennials, hanging baskets, herbs, vegetables and more. Plants are a healthy alternative to candy sales.
Glenlea Greenhouses is a family owned business established in 1992. We have professional growers with over 30 years of experience and have been doing fundraisers since 1996. You will find the pricing is equal to or even below the average garden centre.
At no cost to your group, color flyers are provided to your group along with if requested paper order forms. Online ordering and payment is also available to your customers, making it easy to capture more sales through the social media and email. We provide an online system through a separate area of our website for entering paper orders to make the submission of the group’s total order efficient and accurate.
With profit margins of up to 25% on the plant orders before taxes, and 15% on the gift cards, perhaps it is time to consider something new for your group's fundraising needs.
You must pre book a date with the greenhouse for delivery of the plants. The shipping dates get filled up quickly. If your group wishes to participate, it is on a first come basis. Many groups book months in advance.
Dates to Remember 2024 Season
- February 1 - Online ordering opens for the season
- By February 29 - Fundraising pamphlets will be available for distribution
- February 29 to March 18 - Group sends out fundraising pamphlets to group participants
- March 25 to March 29 - Spring Break
- April 1 to April 5 - Recommended date for return of orders to the fundraising coordinator
- April 6 - Paper Orders Due: Inputted Online in the Coordinator Zone
- April 15 - Last day to place online orders *no changes or adjustments to orders after this day
- April 27 - Retail Greenhouse opens
- May 8 - June 4 - Pre-arranged delivery time period available for spring plants
- June 16 - Retail Greenhouse changes to summer hours
- September 5 – Begin delivery of Fall Mums to the groups (can request earlier delivery)
Group of 10 Years
“I found this one of the most organized and easy to follow fundraisers that I've done, not only as the fundraising chair but also as a parent that supports fundraisers! Great job on the website, the search function makes products easy to find, and your response time to my many questions was awesome! I can't complain about anything. I will be contacting you for safe grad next year!”