There is no time more anticipated than spring time. As the snow melts and temperatures begin rising, everyone's thoughts go to green grass and flowers sprouting. Take advantage of the excitement by using Glenlea Greenhouses for your next school or group fundraiser. You can raise funds for your group by selling annuals, perennials, hanging baskets, herbs, vegetables and more. Plants are a healthy alternative to candy sales.
Glenlea Greenhouses is a family owned business established in 1992. We have professional growers with over 30 years of experience and have been doing fundraisers since 1996. You will find the pricing is equal to or even below the average garden centre.
At no cost to your group, color catalogues are provided to your group with an attached order form. On line ordering and payment is also available to your customers, making it easy to capture more sales through the social media and email. We provide an Excel template for entering your orders to make the submission of the group’s total order efficient and accurate.
With profit margins of up to 30% on the plant orders before taxes, and 20% on the gift cards, perhaps it is time to consider something new for your group's fundraising needs.
How to participate
Please send us an email at email@example.com. to put your name on the list for the 2019 season.
You must pre book a date with the greenhouse for delivery of the plants. This can be arranged by calling us at 1-204-882-2626 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The shipping dates get filled up quickly. If your group wishes to participate, it is on a first come basis. Many groups book months in advance.
Dates to Remember
- By October 1. Deadline for 2019 groups to confirm participation. Booking delivery dates on a first come basis
- After October 1 - New groups contacted on the waiting list
- By January 15 - Coordinators to confirm number of packages needed, one per family
- By February 15 - 28 - Fundraising catalogues delivered to group
- February 28 - March 16 - Fundraising catalogues sent out to group participants
- February 1 - April 8 - Online orders accepted for fundraising
- March 25 -March 29- Spring Break
- April 1 to April 5 - Recommended date for return of orders to the fundraising co-ordinator
- April 8 - Master copy of Total Order due to Glenlea Greenhouses
- April 22 - 30 - Plant Gift Cards delivered to the groups
- May 8 - June 4 - Pre-arranged delivery time period available for spring plants
- September 4 – Begin delivery of Fall Mums to the groups