Downtown Farmers' Market
Downtown Farmers' Markets
The Downtown Farmers' Market
We look forward to seeing you at Cityplace! Come visit us Thursday October 8th from 10:00 am to 2:30pm in Cityplace where the old liquor market use to be.
What We Are Doing
Here are some steps we and our vendors are taking to create a safe market space:
• Masks are mandatory for anyone that enters the market spaces.
• Designated entry and exit points to control the number of customers within the market space, as well as directional signage to encourage safe flow of customers.
• Providing adequate space (minimum six feet) between vendor booths to allow customers to maintain a distance from one another while moving through the spaces.
• We are communicating with our staff and market vendors regularly to reinforce health and safety precautions. We are advising our vendors and staff to stay home if they feel sick.
• Providing customers with hand sanitizer at entrances and exits.
• Signage before you enter the market reminding visitors of flu-avoidance etiquette.
• We are monitoring physical distancing at any given time.
What You Can Do
• Ensure to bring a regulation mask and wear as you shop, as it is mandatory.
• Please follow directional signage on the ground.
• Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Washrooms are located on the second floor in the food court area.
• If you are not able to wash your hands, use an alcohol-based sanitizer. We will have hand sanitizer available at the entrances and exits.
• Shop early to avoid the lunchtime rush.
• Do not handle any items you do not intend to buy. Wash your produce thoroughly.
• If you are sick or vulnerable, please stay home and take care of yourself.
• Please be mindful of others personal space and stay 6 feet apart.
"We look forward to seeing you!
True North Square (Outdoor Market)
Cityplace Winnipeg (Indoor Market)