Downtown Farmers' Market
Downtown Farmers' Markets
The Downtown Farmers' Market is back!
You can find us outdoors at True North Square (242 Hargrave St.) from 10am-2:30pm
For the most updated information regarding this market please refer to their website here.
Below is a statement from The Downtown Farmers' Market on how the market will work.
"What You Can Do
• Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. We will be offering a popup hand-washing station onsite.
• If you are not able to wash your hands, use an alcohol-based sanitizer. We will have hand sanitizer available at tables at the market and a popup hand washing station.
• Shop early to avoid the lunchtime rush.
• Do not handle any items you do not intend to buy. Wash your produce thoroughly.
• If you are sick or vulnerable, please stay home and take care of yourself.
• Please be mindful of others personal space.
What We Are Doing
Here are some steps we and our vendors are taking to create a safe market space:
• Providing adequate space (minimum six feet) between vendor booths to allow customers to maintain a distance from one another while moving through the spaces.
• Minimizing entry and exit points to control the number of customers within the market space, as well as directional signage to encourage safe flow of customers.
• We are communicating with our staff and market vendors regularly to reinforce health and safety precautions. We are advising our vendors and staff to stay home if they feel sick.
• We are providing a popup hand-washing station for market shoppers, visitors, and vendors.
• We are posting signage at the market reminding visitors of flu-avoidance etiquette.
• We are monitoring physical distancing at any given time."
True North Square (Outdoor Market)
Cityplace Winnipeg (Indoor Market)