2019 Catalogue & PDF Order Form
How to Place an Order Part 1/3 [Steps 1 and 2]
You can filter the products by:
1) Catagory along the top
2) The side filters along the lefthand side
3) The Sort by: righthand side
Once you find your desired product, click on the product by selecting the photo, price or description.
1) Depending on the product, you may have to select your Container Size and Variety. Some products only require you to select your Variety(Colour).
2) You can then change the quantity to the value you need.
3) Some products have multiple descriptions when you scroll down, you can navigate through these by clicking the tabs.
Once you finish your selection click add to cart
1) Select your Group in which the funds are going towards and where you will be picking it up at, from the dropdown
2) Input the name of the Seller where the funds are being directed towards [each group instructs differently on how to fill in this field]
3) Check off the box confirming that you filled in the fields correctly
Once you finish the above steps click checkout and then proceed through until you complete payment.
There are 3 more steps when you enter the Checkout
1) Complete Customer Information page. This would be your email address, name, address, phone number etc.
2) Confirmation - you're almost there! just continue to payment method
3) Complete payment with credit card. You will receive a confirmation email of your order. The name of the drop off location and date of pick up is clearly stated on this email.
Your order is forwarded to your school or group and will be ready to pick up on the date specified.
Strawberry Market Pack
Pollinator Market Pack
Mixed Basket Stuffer Market Pack
Tomato Market Pack
Herb Market Pack
Salsa Market Pack
Pasta Market Pack
Garden Market Pack
Mixed Pepper Market Pack
Mixed Lettuce Market Pack
Succulent Market Pack